Sports & Spirit Day is Wednesday, Sept. 5 in Square 80!
In conjunction with the GW Student Association, GW Club Sports and GW Colonial Army, GW Athletics will be out in full force at Sports & Spirit Day at Square 80 (you know, the plaza behind Guthridge Hall, between 21st & 22nd Streets AND F & G Streets) from 5-7 p.m.
GW men's basketball coach Mike Lonergan and women's basketball coach Jonathan Tsipis are slated to attend and speak at the event, which will conclude with a short walk over to the Smith Center for GW Volleyball's home opener against UMBC at 7 p.m.
If you're interested in any athletics option GW has to offer - varsity, club or recreation - come out to Sports & Spirit Day on Wednesday!
TrackBack URL: http://cstv.collegesports.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/37557
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Colonials Athletics Weekend Roundup - Aug. 30-Sept. 3
- Sports & Spirit Day is Wednesday, Sept. 5 in Square 80!
- Ridvan Pehlivan to Compete at European Under-19 Water Polo Championships
- Crash Course in George Washington
- GW Men's Basketball in Italy - Day 11, Seniors Reflect on Final Night
- GW Men's Basketball in Italy - Day 10, Lake Como and the Oleggio Magic
- GW Men's Basketball in Italy - Day 9, Balsamic Vinaigrette and Fortitudo Bologna
- Seth Rudolph Earns a Pair of Preseason Honors
- GW Men's Basketball in Italy - Day 8, Ferraris and Poggio Rusco