GW Men's Soccer's Rudolph Tabbed to College Sports Madness Atlantic 10 Second Team
Just days after scoring a goal in the final match of his sterling four-year collegiate career, GW men's soccer senior Seth Rudolph can add one more award to his long list of accolades, as the forward has been named to the College Sports Madness Atlantic 10 All-Conference Second Team.
Rudolph led the Colonials with seven goals and 14 points this season. The team co-captain started all but three games on the year, totaling 1,327 minutes on the pitch - fourth-most on the team.
Rudolph finished his career ranking seventh all-time at GW with 29 goals and 11th with 63 points. The native of Belleville, Ill., is a three-time A-10 All-Conference selection, garnering first team honors in 2011 and second team accolades in 2010. Rudolph was also named to the league's all-rookie team in 2009.
GW wrapped up its season on Saturday with a 2-1 loss to No. 21 Charlotte, last season's national runner-up, with Rudolph fittingly providing the goal for the Colonials.
TrackBack URL: http://cstv.collegesports.com/mt5.2/mt-tb.cgi/40383
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Colonials Athletics Roundup - Nov. 9-11
- GW Men's Soccer's Rudolph Tabbed to College Sports Madness Atlantic 10 Second Team
- Election Day About More Than Just Presidents for GW Sailing's Broman
- Colonials Athletics Weekend Roundup - Nov. 2-4
- Women's Rowing Concludes Fall Schedule at Head of the Occoquan
- Men's Swimming Co-Captain Named Community Service Athlete of the Month
- Colonials Athletics Weekend Roundup - Oct. 26-28
- Cloutier Named to College Sports Madness A-10 All-Conference First Team
- Men's and Women's Rowing Back in Action at Princeton Chase