GW 77, La Salle 65
Feb. 22, 2006
Men's Basketball 2005-06 Game Notes
2-22-06, vs. La Salle (Washington, DC; Smith Center)
Final Score: GW 77, La Salle 65
- GW extends its nation-leading winning streak to 15 games, marking the longest such streak in school history.
- GW extends its home court winning streak to 14 games.
- GW extends its series winning streak to six (6) games against La Salle. The Colonials have won four of those six at Smith Center.
- GW reclaimed the lead for the first time in the second half at 15:55 on a Maureece Rice 3-pointer, which was part of a 10-0 run.
- Junior Regis Koundjia posted a career high in points with 13 and a career high in assists with five.
- GW committed a season-low seven (7) fouls.
- GW had at least four players in double-figure scoring for the 16th time in 24 games this season.
- GW had five players score in double figures for just the fourth time this season.
- GW had just six (6) fast-break points to La Salle's 17 when they came into the game averaging 13.9 per game and had a +7.0 margin on its opponents.
- GW had a +13 margin in the game on 2nd chance points. They came into the game holding just a +3.7 margin.
- Junior Danilo Pinnock equaled his career high in assists with six (6).
Men’s Basketball Brings Aboard Bo Zeigler
The GW men’s basketball team has bolstered its frontcourt for the 2017-18 season with the addition of graduate transfer forward Bo Zeigler, who...
Ten Colonials Competing in Kenner League
Play commenced in the 2017 Nike Pro City Jabbo Kenner Summer League last weekend with 10 GW men’s basketball players suiting up alongside some of the...
DJ Williams Joins Men's Basketball
D.J. Williams, a former top-100 recruit out of Chicago who spent the past two seasons at the University of Illinois, has joined the GW men’s basketball...
Cavanaugh to Play for Atlanta Hawks in Summer League
WASHINGTON -- Former GW star forward Tyler Cavanaugh has found a summer league home with the Atlanta Hawks.
Watanabe Hard at Work Preparing for Senior Season
After the GW men’s basketball team’s season ended in March, junior Yuta Watanabe had an important decision to make.
Raise High 'Cast: Patricio Garino
On episode two of the Raise High 'Cast, the official podcast of GW Athletics, former GW star Patricio Garino joins David Earl to talk about a whirlwind past ...
Men's Basketball Signs Javier Langarica
The GW men’s basketball program looks to further a long history of success with international players with the signing of Javier Langarica, a 6-foot-9 ...
Catching up with Tyler Cavanaugh
In the past seven weeks, Tyler Cavanaugh has completed pre-draft workouts with 13 NBA teams as the former GW star looks to begin his path towards making an...