GW 77, La Salle 65
Feb. 22, 2006
Men's Basketball 2005-06 Game Notes
- GW extends its nation-leading winning streak to 15 games, marking the longest such streak in school history.
- GW extends its home court winning streak to 14 games.
- GW extends its series winning streak to six (6) games against La Salle. The Colonials have won four of those six at Smith Center.
- GW reclaimed the lead for the first time in the second half at 15:55 on a Maureece Rice 3-pointer, which was part of a 10-0 run.
- Junior Regis Koundjia posted a career high in points with 13 and a career high in assists with five.
- GW committed a season-low seven (7) fouls.
- GW had at least four players in double-figure scoring for the 16th time in 24 games this season.
- GW had five players score in double figures for just the fourth time this season.
- GW had just six (6) fast-break points to La Salle's 17 when they came into the game averaging 13.9 per game and had a +7.0 margin on its opponents.
- GW had a +13 margin in the game on 2nd chance points. They came into the game holding just a +3.7 margin.
- Junior Danilo Pinnock equaled his career high in assists with six (6).