Women's tennis bounces back to host Howard Sunday.
Feb. 8, 2009
NORFOLK, VA - The George Washington University women's tennis team was defeated by Old Dominion, 7-0, Saturday evening in Norfolk, VA.
Old Dominion beat No. 68 Wisconsin earlier in the day before taking on GW to improve to 7-2 on the season.
Women's tennis will host Howard University Sunday afternoon at the Montclair Country Club in Woodbridge, VA.
Old Dominion 7, George Washington 0
Feb. 7, 2008 at Norfolk, VA
1. Fahoum (ODU) def Nadia Demidenko (GW) 6-2, 6-2
2. Haarhoff (ODU) def Jennifer Hirsh (GW) 6-1, 6-1
3. Dobrowlska (ODU) def Jacqui Corba (GW) 6-3, 6-0
4. Spicin (ODU) def Madhuri Jha (GW) 6-0, 6-0
5. Dementyeva (ODU) def Meg Tyner (GW) 6-3, 6-1
6. Citic (ODU) def Michele Style (GW) 6-2, 6-3
1. Spicin/Fahoum (ODU) def Demidenko/Corba (GW) 8-2
2. Dobrowlska/Dementyeva (ODU) def Hirsh/Jha (GW) 8-1
3. Haarhoff/Citic (ODU) def Tyner/Knoedler (GW) 8-4